Saturday, November 7, 2009

hello, today is a boring Saturday.
the weekends are always boring for me cos i dont know what to do.
i told myself to do some housechores but my butt refused to leave the chair because my brain is hooked to the computer at every second.


i miss my old home.
my beautiful and messy vintage house.
i want my future house to be in a vintage style again!
was bored so i did some searching,
--------
--------
--------


lol! my parents bed was something like this man.
and it still exist in the formal house as most of the furniture has yet to be dumped.
HAHAHA.

i find blogging is quite dumb. my recent posts are all freaking stupid okay next time i shall post pictures and less of words unless i have sensible words to type if not forget it. hah!

1 comment:

amy said...

OMG! THE ROOM REALLY VERY VINTAGEEEE.
I LIKEEEEEE! (: