Sunday, November 1, 2009

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY SHERMAINE WOO & LEE LILIN!!!
my turn to turn 19th soon. gosh, this will be the last year of being in the TENties! next year i'll be 20th already, can you imagine.

sch has been treating me good so far. it was pretty fun during field trips, badminton, & l4d sessions with the good company.
I've been more attentive towards studies this sem too. love myself! No more fbing during lessons and whatsnot that are capable to distract me from being focus. My notes are more organized uh, thank myself for making a trip to Kinokuniya to buy stationery! Bought a pencil, rubber, file and lecture pad. lol. hilarious.

On contrary to the 'good note' stated above, my health hasnt been good recently. I have hormones imbalance and am suffering from a massive breakout }: The doctor even said i need to go for hormones treatment lol is there ever such a thing? Sigh. My life sucks. Time for birdnest every week again. I am forced to eat it cos i think it tastes weird. =\
Okay, back to happier news? i went to see some korean celebrities at The Cathay on wednesday night. The main purpose was actually to catch their movie and i was just lucky to be able to see both the main leads to do the show promotion.


let the pictures do the talking woohoo.

during spm fieldtrip.





Movie date






saturday dance class was rather interesting but short!

alright night! tmr i'll be playing board games with the clique!

1 comment:

amy said...

HAHAHHAH! i know u love me vivyan! :)