Sunday, November 15, 2009

Apec Singapore Evening 2009

ex tr02-rians!

Posed as the name of Nicole on that day. Too bad i nv had a chance to take a pic of my nametag!

gosh, i feel tired the whole of today. i think i hadnt had enough sleep due to the exhaust from the full day work at apec event last night. anw work was enjoyable! the people who are working under zone 2 were not bad! apart from the boredom of standing to serve the guests, it was fun joking around with my colleages and managers.
Jasmine is so cute when she mistook the smell of my stingy shoe as the smell of peanut butter and all of us started bursting into laughters !!!
In the midst of the event, work has became more fun and began to be tiring! Thanks to many staff who tipped me into stealing food and drinks to consume. The food made my stomach feel much more comfortable cos i am always craving for food -.- The guys were rather playful, they trapped me in this tent with this guy omg. Anw, i had an eyecandy! It was one of the delagates duh. There was this ang mo guy who looked cute! And another ang mo guy was very nice to me cos i almost tripped to the floor and when he noticed he approached and said "小心小心" to me in very cute accent! teehee.
Poor Amy got sick throughout work. And it was very lucky of me to have cramp on the day before the event instead. Not sure why this month i experienced pain cos usually i dont.
OHHHHHH, as we were queueing for our turn to sign out work, this whole bunch of people behind and in front of me were amazed that i looked like one of their friends from the other zone. and they kept looking at me then to her (repeat 100times la ah) and questioning us here and there till we felt so awkward. They kept assuming that she was my twin or my long lost sister. HAHAAAAA.
it wasnt the first time that people said i look like someone -.-
sometime ago during ce work, a girl came up to me and said i looked like some mediacorp actresss lol!
crazyyyyyyyyy.

1 comment:

amy said...

VIVYAN! GOT EYE CANDY?!
why neh show meeee?
i want see cute angmoh :)