Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Good Food makes one happy!



Bitter Dark Choco from Royce,
it just melt into my mouth <3

Last weekend,
i had my dinner @ Chili Padi, a Nonya Restaurant in Joo Chiat,
and it is one of my family fav food destination ^^
It has been long since we last went there. Miss the food lots!

I love Food. It is a good thing i wont get fat easily even if i have a large food intake. Okay, it also depends on the type of food i eat. Chips and chocolate are a nono! Im on a healthy diet right now btw. And my breakout is healing at a rather fast pace im so glad! but new ones just have to appear. wth darn my hormones.
i'll be eating good food again tmr! gonna meet up with sher and ys for sher's belated bday celeb! wonder where we gonna eat. somewhere nice definetely! yay!

IS tmr. Tuan ying and i are gonna Solo our project work cos carina and siying will not be present due to exams. And i'm gonna see Ty's newly screwed haircut HAHAHAHAHA i'm so anticpating it! i think it will remind me of old hair days too. inside joke! We just found something in common! HAHAHA!

p/s I'M NOT A LAO FU ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! STUPID KOH PEIZHEN! YOU HAMSTER BALLZZZ!

this is yet another dumb post. Sry there isnt much to update about cos i have no life D:

p/ss I SPENT 8 BUCKS ON CAB FARE TODAY !#$%^&*()+@

srsly, this post is one of the stupidest. yet i stil got skin to post such post!

2 comments:

amy said...

HAHAHAHAHAH! YOUR CHILDHOOD PHOTOS ARE THE BOMBSSSSS. LAO FU ZIIIIIIIIIIIIII! :D

Peizhen said...

HAHA POST YOUR PHOTOS HERE! AND CHOCOLATE MAKES YOU FAT!