Friday, September 4, 2009

to any soul who are still awake, i would like to announce it is 2.22am right now,
and i'm still not done with the y2y presentation slides.
i feel like i'm bk to sch stuff again.....
(the stay up late do presentation slides kinda thing)

/
schedule for this week and the following week is freaking packed with many events.
that leaves me with only a week to touch up on my piano exam preparation b4 the 22nd of sept. sobzzz.
die .
seriously.
and what ys told me,
i think i'm got a possibility to fail my exam.
grade 1-4 anyhow play aso can pass.
grade 5 - die die they want people to fail. fck~!#$%^&*()_+

ahmen.

&piano sucks away alot of money srsly. $_$
for how many years alr.

&one gd news, i think i hv overcome my complusive shopping disorder. i saved alot of moolahs recently! but i think i spent almost a 100 bucks on transportation alr. neeed to get it bk from mamoooooo.

fri- presentation to ms ng. eldern bday celeb got to miss the celeb cos of y2y!
sat - photography compet.
sun - haleluya piano practise + family and home thingy + pack bag for y2y!
monday - bakerzin work+ shopping with s&y+ piano?
tues to sat - y2y camp whee.
sunday- work.
following week - DEAD WEEK. GG WEEK. CHIONGGGG PIANO I-GOT-TO-PASS-HOPEFULLY-MERIT-BUT-IDK-OH-DOES-MIRACLE-EVER-EXIST-DOES-SUPERPOWERS-FROM-SUPERHEROS-FROM-THE-SHOW-HEROS-EXIST-I-NEED-!

update on my life with pics on sun k. time to kun! -_-

No comments: