Friday, September 18, 2009

day out with tyyyyyyyyy!


settled ourselves at some coffee cafe for dinner!

i had a really full dinner.



i love jurong point toilet! got mirror even in cubicle!

arcade!!

damn cute. can you see my face!

SO WHO IS THE PRO?!

got this by an exchange of 14 tickets won from arcade games.
it adds to my rubber collection ^^

this trip down to jp is really fun because i have walked the whole of jurong point and entered mostly/all the apparel shops!
spent the whole time shopping for clothes from 4pm to 10pm! bought shoes, shorts, rubber bands and fooooood (yummy yogurt!) nice. ty bought a top and another top for siying's birthday(shhh okay!) and some accessories.
then we landed ourselves in the arcade shop for some entertainment. played the white-circle-thing-shoot-it-into-the-opponent's-hole-that-game, mario kart, basketball and PARA PARA DANCE HAHAHAH OMFG. sucks though. i think i cant dance.
and we got a cute rubber each as our prize! ahahahha!
went posb bank for atm card replacement. $5 byebye!
what else.
yeah my bank acc is drying up.
after i pay for jap class, i think there will only be 40 bucks left inside. how pathetic. what a shopaholic i am.
even my work pay is not helping. honestly my work is underpaying me!
oh the day was abit suay for me. i kept kicking my right foot and it was so pain i had to yell silently many times. ty even encouraged me to take up walking lessons! wth! thanks ty for ur kind offer and plaster!! haha!

got my results. super disappointed with jap grades. tuan ying and i expect me to get AD but i got a B??!?! so shocking. must be my final assignment. i panicked. didnt do well. darn. even my lam got C i not as niao as for my jap marks. even pmkt got D+ i also not as niao as for my jap marks. safety for work marks is screwed up too. the other module were okay though.
ok la. dont want to talk about it. i wont let it affect my holiday mood.
still fuck it.
okay, this is my final complaint.
after blogging it, i must rest in peace
why am i in trm when i'm one dumb person huh.

No comments: