Wednesday, September 23, 2009

(21 september)
Happy birthday my truely! {:
my messages for you are written on fb and the card alr.
i love you!

i gave her my homemade milk pudding and card!

ice cubes that looked like longan!



the red bag is the center of attraction!


this is totally edited btw. blemish free. cool right.

(23 september)
Happy Birthday Siying and Mattt! Enjoy&take care of yourself in China!
work for creative eateries on that day too and gosh love the pay! so there is another one on monday! cheeers!
earlier on, i had time table selection and it was alright. it was just that i was stuck to choose between the two classes. both classes got my beloved friends. it was a hard decision. i almost got into 04. just a sec leanne could help me press the submit request button for 04, i stopped her. btw, i couldnt do it myself cos my comp was lagging ): and so, i still couldnt make up my mind until i decided alright 04 then, by the time i tell leanne the decision, 04 was already fully occupied. 05 is the last choice. its okay. 05 is a good class too. got many kpop craz like me! hahahhahaah! and yeah, next sem will be totally different. new class. new people. new modules. new experiences. i'll miss my old class i think. siying lilin peirong eleanor and the rest of them. as cliche as it sounds, in order for new ones to come, the old ones have to leave. old friends go, new ones come. haha. but i still believe in true friends [:

(today)
fell sick. ): slept till 3plus pm. cant wait for tmr. movie time! the ugly truth!

2 comments:

Vivyan Vong Vai Vun said...

testttt!

tuanying said...

owwss. so u nearly got into 04. i thot u couldnt on the first try.. haiii