Monday, September 7, 2009

first day of work is ):
i cant really communicate with the staff in chinese.
at least i tried my best during this 6 hours. not bad not bad.
hahhaha. other than that, the work is boring.
the job is quite tough too in the sense i hv to learn to do things afap to match the stamina of the others.
first day alr have to take orders, pay their bills, set the different types of table settings, clear the food, type the food orders into the machine thingy, wipe cutlery, wipe the walls LOL. the memorizing of food in the menu is the hardest of all. this gave me problems in taking orders and putting the table settings.
$5/hr pay for such hell work job is not really worth it. one customer even ask me to change job wtf right!serious! hahahahha.
also, i had to stand all the time.
tiring.

had piano b4 tht. thts why i felt tired. maybe.
ok vivi stop complaining.
work outside is lke that.
after work went shop shop. bought nothing! sad. my f21 dress and topshop/riverisland shoe are still pending.
YAY TMR Y2Y. I HAVE YET TO PACK MY LAGGUAGE.
WHT TO BRING... MY BOLSTER!!!!!!!
nah. my small banana toy will do. :D :D

&my room mate is goh tuan ying!
sharlene is sharing room with haysima.
&omgosh i heard from sharlene the apartment is 'dirty'
7 month somemore. bless me. i shall go find some holly protection and bring it along. teehee.

I WANT GO SHOPPING ON ONE OF THE Y2Y DAYS.
tuan ying said i am the town queen. teehee. i shall be the tour guild for orchard road

k i need to ba ba bath!
bye wish me better work life on sunday after my camp.

p/s i miss amylohpeixuan! {:

No comments: