Tuesday, December 2, 2008

thanks everyone for the concern.
i am really touched. (:

ok, other than medicine, i ate nothing at all for almost 3 days and the liquid i consumed was at minimal.
i was so hungry tht i even dreamt of food for 2 nights. i was eating macdonald happy meal =D HHAHAHA. &i was craving for green apple ice blended badly.
i visited the toilet more than 100 times a day. seriously -.-
everytime i spilt, there was this super thick GREEN phlem -.-
it was never ending.
ok enuf of this shit,
i finally got better today. at least i can eat. ^^
I WAS EXHILARATED WHEN I FOUND OUT I COULD EAT. OMG, FIRST TIME EAT PORRIDGE UNTIL SO HAPPY. I ALMOST 4GOT HOW FOOD TASTE LIKE -.-


i sweared this is the most terrible sicknesss i ever had in my life -.-
i wonder how i get it. i've been eating apples everyday!!!!!
i thought an apple a day keeps the doctor away?
this is weird.........

No comments: