Wednesday, December 3, 2008

hahahah now it's my turn.
tagged by amyloh!

According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you.And then tag 5 people.

1. I was a chorlor girl back in secondary school.

2. I sing korean songs at home almost everyday and i sing them very seriously.

3. I value skinship with close buddies. Too touchy doesnt mean i'm a lesbian.

4. I hate crying in front of my family. It's too embarassing and weird to do tht.

5. When i'm in pri 4, i join a swimming club called SASA and went for many competitions.

6. Thus, in pri 5, my hair turned blonde in colour. Seriously blonde!

7. I like a girl before.

8. I may seem unapproachable but actually i am very friendly [:

9. My mum used to call me lerler.

10. I'm not very attracted to Singapore guys. Only japanese and korean guys can make me melt.

11. Procrastination appears alot of times in my dictionary.

12. i like to leave good food to the last.

13. I dont feel comfortable with people whom i dont know well. I may act different which i dont like.

14. I'm not dao. I'm just cool.

15. I like banana milkshake a lot a lot a lot.

16. I used to be very emotional. Now there's this cold feeling in me.

17. I owned 2 bibles.

18. This year birthday was totally crap.

Tagged 5 people: Vanessa, Ming en, yokewan, shermaine, sharon

No comments: