Monday, December 22, 2008


When You Believe
-Mariah Carey ft whitney houston live perf



Favourite song of all times! I cried while listening to this song once. The rest of the times it just gave me goosebumps. Such an amazing song. Mariah Carey is the love! I truely admire her though i think Houston sang better than Carey in this. But still, both are great. {:

k today, i spent the whole day slacking at home again. HAHAHAHAHA. you see, i really want to enjoy the holidays. But its time for me to start on my projects tmr! fabm meetup online at 9am.

I dont know why but suddenly i have the urge to watch more movies! Anyone wanna date me out for movies?
twilight with van and jun either this week or next. yay.
Movies that i feel like watching right now:four christmas, Ip man, bolt! i heard cape no.7 got full rating and it was described to be better than dark knight. lol.

yay stayover at ys's hse tmr. wheee. hope everyone is going. the more the merrier! {:

No comments: