Sunday, December 21, 2008

am suppose to leave house for new year clothes hunting with my mum and aunt this afternoon but i turned it down.
sleepy mood is turn on today.

yesterday i received a book from my mum's friend and guess what the book is about!
it is titled ' Instant Memory Improvement' -a comprehensive book on memory techniques and exercises for remembering anything.
HAHAHH. not knowing why the person gave me such a book so i asked my mum "erm does this means ur friend is saying i'm stupid?"
lol. srsly. but i think i need it. no doubt my memory sucks. this explains why i did badly for itb test. darn it.

hahaha seetoh hates birdo nw cos she just found out we gt $110 vouchers instead of $60 on good food. hahahhahahahhh. ok this is random.

alright. shall blog again tmr if there's anything to blog about {:

No comments: