Tuesday, October 21, 2008

rawrrrrr,
Hamtaro did something _____(fill in the blanks yourself whatever you think it is) to me today ):
&i did it back to her. wa shiok.
no one will understand unless you are the holiday inn people. haha.
so after sch, met mum at paragon and went to eat at Ding Tai Fung's. the food there is super big thumbs up!

yay, received my parcel again today. thanks exther!


see, these are transaction receipts! it doesnt seems many but these sums actually add up to 300+ bucks. roughly 3/4 of the sum was spent within 2 weeks. okay, i think i need some financial advices on how to control my spending!
By the way, i'm going to buy a DS. Fortunately yay, i told my aunt tht i want a Ds lite for my birthday present and they said okay. i'm a happy girl i'm a happy girl.

alright, tml sch at 8.15am for bt2.0 part 2): i'm gonna wake up at 6.30am again. sad case.

No comments: