Thursday, October 23, 2008

i'm missing my truely so badly. OH GOD.
what's wrong with jc system la. pw pw pw everytime. give jc-rians a break.
on the other hand, poly is starting to get f up. project work arrived at our hands alrdy. ):
i seriously think i'm not interested in studying anymore. oh well. still got another 2 years vivyan. how i wish now i am in japan or new zealand or london or paris or korea or australia enjoying a holiday. haha stop dreaming vivyan.

sch has been boring as usual which makes me hard to wake up my brain.
hahah shit. okok, find a motivation vivyan. i promised myself to score welll for this sem & i must. i cant believe i'm still getting myself distracted. esp distr by HAHAHAH MS SWAN HAHAHAHHAHAHA WTH. MS SWAN IS THE ULTIMATE JOKE AND RETARD OF THE MONTH. haha i used to be like her btw. acting stupid. &now i think i become stupid -.- seriously. hahahh.

oh well. no pics. hahha. blog getting boring-ier.

No comments: