Wednesday, October 15, 2008

is it just me or is it things just has to be in this way.
i understand that sometimes things do not always go the way we all wanted them to go, but what can we do? stay frustrated, angry, sad? no. what we can do is to turn the whole situation into better like stay positive and deal with the current situation with a different feeling. things just happen for a reason. we may or may not know what the reasons are and whether we should know them or not is not important.

honestly, i feel quite irritated by the way some people behave. like wtf do u need to behave like this just to feeel tht u are not neglected in the group. not trying to pinpon anyone but maybe i'm just saying it on a whole of such bunch of people island wide.
you dont feel tired but i feel tired k.
tired of my life right nw.
tired of school
tired of this and that.
i want my old friends back. (not saying the current friends sucks) only they can understand me. they are willing to hear all my problems and give me advices and always there to lend me their shoulder to cry on.
maybe i'm not open enough when i come to poly. but now i realise, thts not totally the reason. there's still something tht is amiss which i cant seem to figure out.
i feel lost. but its alright, there still a lot of friends out there who can guild me on.

let me continue my life the way it is whether its good or bad i dont give a fucking darn.
life rocks yeah everyone shld agree with this.

i just found out tht all my other smss mates still always hang out tgt, wow, that's cool. i think girls in girls sch are more attach to one another. haha.
(not trying to say tht i shld stick to the old and not the new)

k thts all, stupid post.

No comments: