Saturday, October 25, 2008

normal day


salmon, broccoli, potato, pasta, chicken wings, coke, coffee, mineral water.
these are the new members of particles tht were added to my stomach tonight. after ikea, my aunts and i headed off to queensway shopping centre to get my ds. however, we didnt get it in the end cos we wanted to compare the price with other shops first.
omg the convo between the salesman and my aunt was damn hilarious.

here it is. i cant really remember the exact words they said but roughly la.
aunt: this sony memory card how much
salesman: $5.
aunt: wa so cheap. original not? scary leh buy so cheap.
salesman: wa $5 also say scary. and its $5 only. 5 dollar! scared what.
i was practically laughing and as usual, i break down to the floor in a squatting manner. my pee was coming out. HAHAHAHHAHAA. but didnt la duh.

&then they had other convos regarding sony brand which were also damn funny but i couldnt rmb what they said. the salesman was quite a joker. omg i see his smile i can laugh alr.
btw, my aunt came out with many silly questions which made me want to hide my face badly and the two salesman got the omg-i-want-to-box-your-face kind of expression when the questions were asked. omg omg damn comical the whole scene.

anyhoooooooooo, i want to slap myself. i did nth much for yesterday and today. tutorials are not done& i spent most of the time going online which was totally a waste of time. darn, my friends are coming to my hse tmr and my room is still in a mess. whole super long table all things what the shit.
k, tml then pack. hahahahahahhaah.


how i wish i can get you out of my head...

No comments: