Wednesday, July 29, 2009

TODAY WAS A TIREDSOME DAY!
stayed in sch from 9am to 10pm!
after the atrm lecture, amy and i spent the night together(haha!) doing our 50 sets of survey!
we spent 5 hours doing the darn surveys okay.
the survey results didnt tele well and we had to change it and also, imagine we got to fake 50 different handwritings and circulations and ticks.
becos of this, i couldnt get home in time to eat my dinner, study jap test, do jap hw and my piano practice which is totally screwed i think my teacher is gonna scold me tmr morning.

50 sets of survey!
i will never 4get this awesome experience. tmd.

okay tht aside,
finally pmkt project is over!
my grp could hv gotten an A if the farketing teacher would hv bother to seee our slides during the consultation. she spent too much time with the first grp and could only manage to see our survey. unfairrrrrrrr.
farketing btch.

our presentation slides. so pretty right. i'm so proud of myself & my grp!

No comments: