Tuesday, July 14, 2009

me: guess what i am eating now.
me: so_ _ so _ _
van: song song.
van: OHH
van: sour sop!
me: lol i gave you so _ _ so _ _, i thot it is supposed to be written as sour soap!
HHAHAHAAH

k updates!

sat - out with sher and ys to celeb ys bday!
i was disappointed tht i didnt purchase anything from town tht day.

sunday - stayed home and my aunt came by to give us goodies from her USA trip. reese chocolate with peanut butter filling is the most bombz (not inside pic) & tht banana cake was actually bought from japan lol. and speaking about tht banana cake, i ate it ytd and i had this nostagic feeling, i think i miss my japan trip too much xoxo! what else, yes victoria's secret lip shine!


monday- lol at my bcom speech. totally awkward and i didnt realise some words are rather racist. no offense really.
today- chiong lam and it turned out to be not well done in the test as expected. lovely.

haaha seriously i got nth much to blog about.

No comments: