Tuesday, May 12, 2009

vivi : sharon! this yr end we hv to go taiwan together!
sharon: hahah yea. i want to!
vivi: it is time to practise my chinese again!

lol my cheena is deproving.
i dont even know what barley drink is in chinese HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

and srsly i need to travel. we hv been saying this since 2 yrs ago. nth happen. lol. the plan better dont disappoint us this yr.

today my p gang went on a trip to IKEA. lol we were so amazed by the funiture and stUff. HEHEHEHEHE. eventually, we went home with nth, however with new ideas for the cem proj.
and ya da ya da came bk home and slacked to reenergized my energy. then found myself addicted to the usual restaurant city game in fb. and afterwhich felt so tired and didnt want to do anything(all ur fault la rest city). currently forcing myself to do pmrkt. atrm die.
okay SET ALARM CLOCK TO 5.30AM TMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

No comments: