Monday, May 25, 2009

saucony event on saturday night!

reached there just on time and guess what the rest was like one hour late! lucky i had my parents to wait with me.
the night was fun. after reporting/briefing, we played captain'sball, did lame personality test, and played uno attack/make much effort/snap from 11pm to 4am! we got to know some people including the leaders, ba/bs juniors and i spotted some familar faces!
the shower we had was alittle retarded. thanks to pz and amy, i can have a bath with their help.
then we finally started our journey arnd 4am. we didnt have any rest before that ):
on the coach, my hands were made to be a table for the other 4 to play brigde. -.- at least i can catch some rest while my hands are up. hhahaha.
4am-6am activity was mostly stoning session.
then runners started to arrive. work work work. laugh laugh laugh. sit sit sit. stand on chairs. pass it on. eat ate drink drank. the food was not bad throughout. supper, breakfast, lunch.

I SWEAR JIMMIE IS THE CLUMSIEST GUY I EVER KNOW WTF I WAS SLEEPING AND THEN I FELT ALL COLD SUDD BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY SPILLED HIS CAN OF 100 PLUS ON MY FACE AND LEG. EPIC FAIL LA. DUNNO HOW TO OPEN A CAN OF DRINK. HHAHAHAHA.
had to walk all the way to the east coast village to rinse. ):

left arnd 11plusam. alden amy and i couldnt help but to fall asleep during the long journey ride back home. zomg from east coast to queensway. freaking long right. after i alighted, bought mango sago pamelo dessert on the way back home. reached home, ate and then pom! i went to sleep. all the way to dinner time. then after dinner, got scolded about the proposal so i panicked and did some then i cant help feeling so sleepy again and woke up at 8.30am to send amy my part and she did the rest.
i'm still feeling oh so tireddddd ):
anw pictures!

group photo!
look at the sky! it was still morning.
we were so damn tired. alden expression was damn classic there btw.

our bags!


amy alden.

jimmie amy

amy


hi peizhen.

my poor hands and elbows

just too tired.


me amy.

aaron me.

amy aaron.




me and aaron. oh gosh i look freaking tired.


byeeeeeeeee saucony.



done by, namely, aaron sim en li, andy soh dasheng&amy loh peixuan.
thanks for adding ornaments on my body.
HAHAHAA.

mrs elsie peng pls dont call me today ):

No comments: