Friday, May 22, 2009


Just Narcissism ^^

heh.
so school work is pilling............................
as expected. the tiredness. omg, becos of school, the hours i spent on my piano practices are decreasing. my skill sucks badly now walao. my piano theory result alr sadden me i dont want to experience any more disappointment this september.
celebed carina's and jimmie's bday today. the chocolate cake was too chocolaty leh. i think i gained 2kg?!!? HAHAH. then the p gang, excluding andy and pz, went to watch Angels and Demons. the show is good but too complicated for me.
ytd, the p gang, excluding andy, came to my hse to do sch work. many retarded moments la, as expected from aaron. mum bought pasta dinner for all of us then the rest left around 11pm. k, some pictures.

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!


L4D!!!

alden's pose when playing l4d. lol.

arbutus i think. no one really knows the name for this.
tmrrrrrrrrrr. stayover with p gang. AMY PLS REMEMBER TO BRING CARDS.

No comments: