Tuesday, January 6, 2009

zomg, my house key was left at home when i went to sch today!!!!!!!
when i got back, there's freaking no one at home so i had to go somewhere else and i ended up shopping by myself. reluctant to carry a bulky bag to shop, i took out my laptop charger thingy and hid it behind a white pole outside my hse hahhahahaha!
ok, first stop. great world city. walked the whole building. couldnt buy any stuff. not happy. took a bus to vivo. since vivo stuff is free of charge considering i own the whole building. hehehehe. inside joke?
walked and walked and walked. couldnt find anything. not happy. so i went to similar shops to dig for buys again. until like 8.30pm, i finally bought somethinggggggggg! two things actually.
zzz this wasted my whole evening/night. i am supposed to do my maec work & now i'm feeling exhausted.
what a day.
OH LEE MING EN WAS ALSO IN VIVO TOO BUT IT WAS AT THE WRONG TIMING LA.

i'm gonna hate this month. this month project non stop. wtf.
WHYYYYYY DID I CHOOSE TOURISM. OTHER COURSES HAVE LESSER PROJECTS.
?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!
!??!!!?!?!?!!?!?
?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!

No comments: