Thursday, January 1, 2009

hey people, Year 2009 is here.
YES, this year is 09 ling jiu !!!!
now, lets say BYE TO 2008.


right,let me sum up what i've been through in the year 2008, whether it is good or bad.

In feb 2008, i received my o's results with mixed emotions. The first grade was revealed and it was a moment that i will always remember - the unexpected happiness had in me was indescribable as tears fell down to my cheeks. Those hard work really pull it off within a month. It was also the moment that i finally understood hard work=good results. Some of the other grades werent really as good as i expected(as there was no hard work put in-.-) however it didnt give a big impact on me as long as the overall result was good enough to go into the course that i wanted to go into.


So that how i got into Tourism course in Np.
That how i get to know all my new friends.
Firstly Amy May, my first friend who shared the first few months experiences with me. Despite having no og, i was still able to know more people through her. Because she has always been there for me, i received a lot of help which were greatly appreciated. Soon we became close friends, together with Andy. Some of the other friends i've made include leanne, carina, pui yoong and jianling.
But soon both Amy and i drifted as we were in different class.


As times flied, i met new people again.
it was because of the Itr project work that i was able to meet another bunch of good friends - Amyloh, Andy, Jimmie and SeeMinyi! The clique that i really enjoyed being with.
There were many frequent meetups wherever we could be, whether in sch lib, Andy house, Jimmie house or Minyi house. Many great moments. The times- when they teased on my contagious laughter, gave the whatthehell expression when i was having the laughing-results-to-squating-on-the-floor-to-pee-then-flies-to toliet moments, laughed like shit at jimmie's joking comments, and also laughed like shit at minyi&i-go-anywhere-also-can-sleep moments. ZOMG HILARIOUS TO THE MAX.
I also realised we had many things in common. Jimmie, Andy and i never failed to play the piano whenever we got into Andy's house. Sometimes, we got hooked onto youtube that we forgot to do our work. Or also in situation when we kept on singing and singing.
Chu Zhi Zi Wai is AmyMinyiAndyJimmieVivyan song okokokok.

When amy started to drift away, the four of us got even closer and many things had happened.
Soon, i also got close to Huifang.
The five of us would always hang out in the sch lib tgt by spending the time gaming!!!!!!!!
And after the sch lib closes, we would go off to bukit timah hawker center for a late dindin.
On the way, i also met new people like aaron, peizhen, and james! wowowowowow more laughter and craziness.
Aaron has full of bullshit jokes. peizhen has full of horny jokes and james has full of cold jokes.
HAHAHHAHAHA.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
oh and i 4got to mention the other people tht i've met- tansiying, eleanortan and alden ch'ng! Nice people yeah.
It was during the first few weeks of classes when i got to know that my grp members of maec class were from band previously. Sy, Ele& me played the clarinet while Jim played the sax. cool shit.
kk,
after a period of time,
for whatever reason,
i was landed in a new environment,
without minyi,
without huifang,
without james,
less of andy,
abit less of jimmie,
but there is still Amyloh.
i thought it was a good change as i can meet other great people in my class. Not saying that i stop mixing with them on purpose but it was actually due to some reasons which were beyond of anyone's control.
Then i get to know Christie, Puiyeng, lilin and tuanying better {:


That's bascially a review on the friendships i have gained. This year probably the year that i've met srsly a lot of people. Classmates, CCA mates, IS cats iac lms mates, trm mates, friend-intro-friend mates and teachers. Not forgetting the people i've met outside of school- Ashley, Allison, Meiqin, Rachel, Yizhen. They are so nice people. Omg, this year has full of nice people coming into my life. However, the gaining of friendship comes with an oppotunity cost which is Losing of some friendships. Friendships that were strong in my previous school. But, i promise them to meet up very soon. I was really glad when some came talking to me and requested for meetups. It shows that i stil exist in their hearts hehehe. huh, then a while later they forget about me.

Thank God some friendships still last.
Ming En, the friend whom i feel connected with despite we only meet once in reality. You dont know how important you are to me because you are always there to make me feel so happy even in times of emoness. Same goes to Vanessalee, we will never fail to laugh like some ass shit.
One is a 4 years friendship and another is a 17 years family/friendship.
If i were to lose either one of you right now, i probably will break down damn badly.
Other close friends -yeesiew, michel, sharon, cherry, yokewan.
My life(until 2007/2008) has been so great all thanks to them as well.
I really do not want to lose any one of you. i am missing them so badly now. I am bursting into tears while writing this.
Why i treasure them so much is because they are my true friends. They went through thick and thin with me in times of trouble. No matter how stupid, weird, lame, fuckingidiot i am, even when i look away or do not seem to care about them, they still took attention of me and be my friend. Realising how great they are makes me feel guilty cos i wasnt been a great friend to them in return. My apologies.
Other friends whom are less close but stil still close and has been there for me, namely - yoges, shermaine, faith, yoges, bei si and mei chun.
Not forgetting others like jiaman, audrey, gracia.
These people are also special. In the sense that i always have the urge to spent time with them cos we enjoyed one another company.
omg i think i am damn sociable back in sec sch days.
Leaving st margs is a big loss as this equals to a big loss in having so many great people in my life right now.
I feel so fortunate to be able to be part of the st margs family. As much as i wanted to talk about smss band life, i think it is not a good idea to harp on it as my post is getting too lengthly.


Alright,
now let me talk about the experiece and knowlegde i've gained this year.
Before April had nth much. Just days of wildness and slackness.
After being in poly,
as i meet new people,
new things are being learnt.
Different individual taught me different things. Things which were random.
I gained quite an amount on academic stuff too.
Although i admit i wasnt quite keen in whatever i was doing, but still, there should be at least one thing that i've learnt.
The lifestyle in np was really different from St margs. As qouted from yokewan'sblog:
"Life in P is definitely different from the bitchy st margs culture where "i stare at you, you stare at me, wow i don't like you" I still miss those gossips in the canteen/classrooms thou"
Thats why i keep feeling that i've become damn gentle when i got into poly. joke joke joke.
The lessons provided in Np were quite enjoyable.
I really appreciate the hands on experiences which consist of fieldtrips to hotels, dining workshops, Sg Trm Board and work with trm people.
&not forgetting, the Trm camp, where i met more great people.
Alvin, Chilung, Ellis, Edison, Gladys, Hanxiang, Hongwei, JT, Jasper, Mattew, Michelle, Oliver, Rais, Renee, Seetoh, Shimin, Weiwei, Zhixiang, Xinyu, AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Erm damn tedious to state everyone's name.


Although there was fun, but it usually comes with something else which is sarrows.
i emoed myself the most this year. I stressed myself alot. i thought too much. My maturity become very obvious.
There were many opportunities which i slippped which resulted in many regrets.
How i wish i can turn back time ( this phrase damn cliche i know)
There were a lot of things i hated about myself this year. maybe because the people around me are so different which made it kind of hard to mix with. They are way too smart. I feel insecure.
In another perspective, it looked like a great challenge to see life in a different way.


Today and yesterday, was greatly spent with my family and relatives. The moment when i realised who i really am. Being as retarded as ever, duo with vanessaleeqiaoying, i enjoyed my last few hours of year 2008 wholeheartedly.
Guess what we did!
We sang like crazy and after the countdown, we actually perform 'on stage' to our relatives and families with a few cool songs.
The house was freaking noisy. Earlier on, After i came back home from project meeting, there were roughly 30 people in a small shit place?!?!?!!? i couldnt bathe in silence. It was eggciting to hear some aunties were laughing damn loudly which then hit me in the head that that is what has been missing recently in my life.


Now 2009 is here and i spread my arms widely to welcome the new year with full of bless.
I didnt exactly make a new year resolution, just hoping that the days ahead will go on smoothly. I hope i can find goals in life and enjoy the things that i want to do. I dont expect a lot rewards. I want to just live life happily everyday. Not only that, i want everyone around me to be happy. When they are sad, i feel sad. Srsly. I always make sure they feel good before i feel good. No matter who they are, family, friends or strangers. But if they are some fuck people i dont give a single damn shit concern about them. zomg i sounded so scary.
I want more love this year tooo. I've been lacking of love lately la. !@# $%^ &*()
kk,
Lastly, thanks to vanessaleeqiaoying, samanthatongsimei, yvonnetongyanhua for bringing joy during the closure of 2008 and opening of 2009. Minor involving parties which includes - Wonder Girls, SS501, DBSK, ShiNee and the fuckworks hahahha i mean fireworks. HAHAHA THIS SENTENCE IS FUCKING OUT OF POINT. KEKE.
PS: I CAN SEE FUCKWORKS LIVE FROM MY HOUSE. SPECTACULAR CANZXZXZ.


HELLO 2009.
omg cant wait for cny. and so not looking forward for sch next week.
ps: this probably the longest word post in history.








HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

No comments: