Thursday, November 6, 2008

wow i actually paid attention in f&b lecture today.
for.................just 10-20mins.
it's a good improvement alrdy so dont laugh!

during lecture, alden said this to me,
alden: eh if u join heygorgeous i think you got 1000 votes alrdy.
i didn' know why he said that and what's the point of saying that so i just kept quiet.
he also mentioned that i look like a vampire becos of my face features - sharp chin.
he talked a lot of crap today........

watched house of wax during my long break. darn, gross. there's one point of time i had to leave the room to allow my eyes to breathe. one guy laughed at me. ):
lilin&amy were watching corpse bride with so much fun while siying and i struggled to finish the HOW movie. py,pz, carina joined us afterwards.


no eyecandy currently. so depressing.
the only ones are in korea &japan wtf so far away.
becos of this, sch has been a bore.
HAHAHAHHA.

yes or no to kpop singing course?

No comments: