Wednesday, November 19, 2008

J.A.V.A.Pangsai Yo



YAYYYYYYYYYY ITB PROJECT DOWN.
i thought i was quite confident for my presentation part but then later, problems occured.
jimmie gave me a slide which i wasnt told to do, so i was blahblah reading straight from the slides.
next few went good. then suddenly i started laughing for God knows what reason. there must be a laughing ghost that happened to passby at that time -.-
camwhored afterwards and zomg i malu-ated myself twice. i was having stupid expression on my face when the teacher turned and looked at me. i saw peizhen face went all red hahahhahahah!

OMG I JUST RECEIVED A MAIL FROM SHEILA MANDY SAYING THAT MY BROWN CHECKERED BAGPACK HAS ALREADY SOLD TO ANOTHER SELLER. DAMN SAD DAMN SAD DAMN SAD. ]:
i srsly need new bag.
&new shoes.
&more bottoms!
top............
i totallly have no time to shop. &i always feel so lethagic when i got home ]:

i know it is wrong to feel this way....

No comments: