Wednesday, October 14, 2009

to the people who have showed me concern regarding my previous post, thank you very much! {: dont worry, i'm fine now.
sometimes even just a little concern do mean a lot to me {:

i've to admit my sony h9 is better than the nikon p9000!!!


//////
yay i finally had my karaoke session with the usual good company on tuesday!
we sang from 3-7pm! i think the duration is just right, maybe if it was slightly bit longer would be great too {: And if only there were more korean songs that i know, i could have sang till i was high on drugs. since i dont usually listen/sing both english and chinese songs(only in kbox), yeah it would be better.
the singing part was alright. i think my voice still sucks, i havent been singing for a very long time so the starting few hours that were spent was a warm up for me until like in the last hour, my singing voice finally came to life. oh i realised i sang very little SHE songs hahahaha! unlike in the past, the song list was usually spam with SHE songs.
after karaoke was dinner. the food was awesome! amy and jimmie would agree. gosh the carrot cake and stingray!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D good food makes me happyyyyyyy!!!! :D :D :D :D that explains why i'm getting fattter!!!!! D: D: D: D:
then both of us went to clarke quay! hahah so funny, we walked the opposite way which leads us to outram park mrt. i think if it wasnt for me, both of them would be heading off to the other parts of chinatown alr. hahahah! okay, upon reaching there, we explored the night life in clarke quay. woot, i found out 2 clubbing places, attica and rebel! haha i dont club you seee. the other pubs were pretty cool. there was one pub which has a hospital theme whereby the people drink from stringes and water/blood looking bags. &they sat on hospital beds and wheelchair lol!!
okay it was a nice day to chill and we were trying to have as much fun as possible b4 sch reopens D:

P/S I NEED A HAIRCUT!!! MY HAIR IS IN NO SHAPE NOW!!!!!!

No comments: