Thursday, October 1, 2009

haahh ytd i had a funny encounter! i was watching the lost drama and sudd i felt the bed moved as in like i felt something like press on the bed like someone actually sat on the bed behind me. i thought it was something dirty (you know tht thing when i meant dirty?) so i kept looking back to see if there was really something there! hahahha! it was freaky okay! then sudd, i felt myself moving by itself. lol. at tht moment i thought i was about to faint! HAHAHAHAHA. however, after seconds, i found myself still being conscious which made me feel very puzzled. to know whether the problem lies with the bed or myself, i stood up. amazingly, i was still moving by myself HAHAHHA. feeling unsatisfied with no answers found, i looked out of the window down 30 storey, wondering if the building is collapsing. hell no. okay then i thought i might be feeling giddy. i sat down again and after awhile i returned to normal. a few hours passed i checked facebook and read that people were talking about an earthquake which happened around the time of the encounter! LOL SO THTS THE REASON WHY I FELT THINGS ARE MOVING HAHA. okay so dumb ah.

No comments: