Saturday, December 26, 2009

(1/3 of outdated post)
dunno when is this but i found this picture in my phone. We were in cdac and ty gave me this sweet which was very sweet!
tht day was busy as we called every single people on the list to publicize as well as to lure people to our ine event. it was fun and annoying. there were some really rude people !


some date i dont rmb when, erm philwind band @ explanade concert hall! [:
we had good seats!



11 dec 2009 saw me with sher @ marina sq heading to st andrew cathedral for st margs polka IV concert! support my school as well as lim yee siew and viviana who were performing!


the following photos credit to kristen and sher.

spot ys!


some day out with van for movie - gokusen movie @ ps! we gaga-ed over kamenashi omfg my first husband btw. and oguri etc.
then off shopping as usual my fav thing to do arnd orchard.
bought stuff for ine too. went on a fabric hunt!






ine fabric, mango loot & SMASH Takoyaki! HAHAHA.

( i dunno if this sequence of events is right, i think i hv mixed up with the new moon movie trip with van on some other day. nvm)

loving you Vernezia Icecream. but Yummy yogurt won over me now.


19th december saw me out the whole day! went to den hse for morning breakfast tgt with des and van. then slack awhile watching 1408 etc. then off to meet sy @ bukit panjang plaza. lunched there and spent time shopping for stuff then ty came to meet us and afterwhich we went to carina house for the making of prototypes!

see us so busy?
then around 10pm? abandon my ine mates for cousin outing lol. went bowling at marina square! i was having a bad headache but hacked about it since i was going to have fun. btw it has been long since i keep in touch with bowling omg sucky playing.

btw, van and i wore the same outfit on tht day hahahahhah!


thts me hahahah! same outfit right!

van doing stunt lol

then to hong kong cafe for late supper! (ended arn 1-2am)

van's! damn nice toast!

someone with the name of A and ends with a A. asshole.

use my phone to camwhore lo!
nice treee @ sg flyer! hv been long since i ever travel a long distance. i used to travel from west to east here there all over singapore in dad's car. and always find myself falling asleep. i like to sleep in cars~

20th december @ cdac bukit panjang for our ine event! the day was fun! carina and i were the main teachers hahaha omg i was pretty good with kids which i didnt realise myself.

and it was also a day that a bid dropping almost landed onto me. it landed before me like 0.00001mm! O.O

the next day or couple few days laterokay i just found out it was christmas eve as refered to van's blog, van came to my awesome house to hang out and later our family headed to her dad's restuarant for dinner.

our dessert!


i think i met van almost everyday this weeek.
so awesome.
(continue my holiday post as of above)

No comments: