Thursday, April 2, 2009

hihi, there are 2 things which made me angry today.
firstly,
i just found out that my half pair of scandals got stolen outside my house ytd -,o
Lamb. why only half pair?
i can conclude that the stealer is fooling arnd.
whatever, cos it was april's fools day ytd doesnt mean u can steal my shoe.
ogmyfuck, my beloved scandals okay. like, i like it a lot. studded somemore.

IT MUST BE SOME NAUGHTY QUEENSTOWN SEC PUPILS!
ive seeen them loitering arnd 2 times.
this time it must be them.
i rmb some kids press on the hse bell ytd& i ignored. IT MUST BE THEM KNN !@ #$%^&*
sorry for vulgarTs cos as you can see by my typing i am very angry.
kids kids nowadays sigh.
all along i hate staying in HDB.
i miss my old house ]:
no thieves. neighbour harmony ttm!
hmmm,

SCREW WHOEVER U ARE WHO STEAL MY SHOE AND HOPE ONE DAY ONE OF UR LEG BREAK.
now i need a new studded scandals.
why do pretty things always leave me ):

secondly,
screw np enrolment system.
it was so lag tht i need to relog many times and in a flash, my desired IS modules are all taken. !@ #$%^&.


No comments: