Saturday, February 14, 2009

ZOMG I NEARLY GOT ROB OR ______ YOU MAY NOT WANT TO KNOW.
i was heading to my piano teacher's hse arnd 9.30 am and was waiting at the lift lobby,
then came an abunehneh construction worker, whose hands was hold onto a knife (kk, not really a knife but it's still a fking weapon!!!!!!!!), smiling cheekily and was in a playful or rather kind of badboy behaviour kind of position, waiting at the lift too.
i felt uncomfortable. kk, i thought to myself, i cant be that unlucky to be you know.
then the lift came and both of us went in,
i pause awhile (hoping he would press his lvl button you see) and carried on with my level button. before i even press the CLOSE lift button, i hesitated and felt that something was amiss,
cos he didnt bother to click onto the level button,
he just stood at a corner, still playing with his fking weapon?!!?!??!!?
his 'motive' was obvious already.
i was freak out and immediately took out my hp and walked out of the lift pretending i was making a call and that the lift has no reception HAHAHHA.
k not funny, its sooooooooooooooooooo scary okay okay okay ):
i dont know what i should do,
and just waited awhile before i took the stairs up to one level and took the lift again.
In addition to the previous description, the fact that why should he come to 18 flooor as there's nth to construct on makes his motive rather obvious.

wa lucky i was alert? cos normally i dont take note of my surroundings.
thank God.
thank myself.
thank the abunehneh to show his true colours so obviously to me.

HAHA.

omg, if i didnt leave the lift,
i dont know what would happen to me.
somemore i had my laptop wth me.
$_$


what a scary valentine's day.
k, laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr out to suntec. valentine's date!
with tong gang.

being single is good.
=/

hvent been studying much.
thursday only studied one chapt. thanks to limys for distracting me.
friday only one chapt too. thanks to my moodless-ness
today HAHAH who knows...

No comments: