Wednesday, September 24, 2008

(pictures soon)
out with brido on tuesday!
birdo has really nice and fun people. i just feel comfortable with them. (:
birdo(trm camp group) consist of,
EDISON(caps cos he is leader), gladys, seetoh, amy, me .....(dots cos the rest are not present on tht day&cstupid chilung cheats our feelings. he didnt come!)
bought all our props for skit and identities. yay.
went to celeb matthew bday. new friend. lol.
oh made other new friends from 03 too. lol now i know how crazy is jt. other new friends namely, ellis, oliver, jianfei. yup!
met lilinnnnnnnn. =D
omg, i'm tempted to buy tht dicky backpack. polka dots one. gonna get it with sharon tml. &tml, kurosagi drama marathon at sharon hse with michel. coolness. then shopppppppppp & I'M GONNA BUY A STORYBOOK AT KINO. SURPRISE NOT. I HVENT READ ONE SINCE SEC SCH. LIKE SEC 3?!?!!?!?!?
twlight-
many ppl in my class are reading it and sharon too so i guess it will interest me (:
at least i have an additional thing to do besides rotting at home since i'm gonna stop work.

sometimes its good to stay home alone. to reflect on things and think about life.
sometimes its good to go out and explore. to learn new things and acquire knowledge. see the world and decide what my goal will be.

i never regret coming to poly. i never regret having the friends in my course.
everything happen for a reason. the people i met come to my life for a reason. each and single one.
having a low gpa has a reason as well. it is a lessson for me to tell myself to be focus in schoool&to think smart. i not gonna screw common test again. &i shall do things with passion.

No comments: